Our Orthopedic Stem Cell treatments are designed to relieve joint pain and rebuild damaged tissue without resorting to surgery. It is also a salvage option for less-than-successful
Utilize the body's natural healing capabilities using the benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma. Long-term pain relief for patients suffering from things such as arthritis, tendonitis, and joint pain.
Meet Our Medical Providers
- How to Cope with Mood Swings While Dieting (1/15/2021) – Have you ever heard the saying, “Lose weight and feel great!” and then found that this might not necessarily be true? You may be losing weight and not feeling great, and this is unfortunately a common experience. Mood swings, depression, and anger are somewhat common side effects to calorie restriction. We’ll tell you how to… …Continue Reading
- 7 Reasons You Should Be Keeping a Food Log (1/14/2021) – It’s a new year and many people are making weight loss goals in order to improve their overall health. Did you know that one of the best ways to manage and lose weight is by tracking what, and how much, you eat? It’s true! Studies show that people who kept a food log lost twice… …Continue Reading
- How to Conquer Stress Eating (1/14/2021) – Stress or emotional eating is a way to soothe negative feelings. If this sounds at all familiar, then this post is for you. We’ll tell you how you can conquer stress or emotional eating so you can quit sabotaging your weight loss goals. Stress eating is a common problem for many people. Oftentimes the strongest… …Continue Reading
- How to Lose Weight Without Exercise (1/8/2021) – There is a popular mantra in weight loss: Eat less, move more. If only it was so simple! Many people dislike exercise and if that sentiment is familiar, this post is for you! Did you know that is is possible to lose weight without exercise? It’s the truth – we have seen it many times… …Continue Reading
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections (1/8/2021) – What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)? Platelet Rich Plasma, more commonly referred to as PRP, is a type of arthritis therapy. PRP has also been shown to be effective at treating tendonitis, joint pain, and is even useful for various cosmetic and aesthetic treatments! Unlike many orthopedic treatments that involve steroids or other medications to… …Continue Reading