Skip to content
Meet Our Medical Providers
- Stem Cells for “Bone-on-Bone” Knee Joints (11/6/2018) - For many people, knee pain becomes an unfortunate reality of day-to-day life. With continued aging comes the continued wear and tear of the joints absorbing the majority of the impact from literally every step we take. For some, the deterioration of a knee joint can start at a young age, often jump-started by traumatic injury ...Continue Reading
- Am I Too Old For Stem Cell Therapy? (8/7/2018) - This is definitely one of the most common questions we hear regarding stem cell therapy, and really, it's not hard to see where people are coming from with this inquiry.
- Share your #COOLnotcool stories and WIN! (7/10/2018) - We've all been there, right? A friend, neighbor, or maybe even an online blog claims to have some little-known secret to shedding excess body fat. It could be the most absurd, obscure sounding thing imaginable, but if it's easy enough to try, why not, right? The results though, pretty much always end in disappointment. When ...Continue Reading
- An IV therapy cocktail for every ailment (8/29/2017) - IV therapy is rapidly growing in popularity both here in Utah, and throughout the rest of the United States. While the concept of hospital patients receiving an IV to deliver both medication and hydration during their recovery process is almost universally known, applying those same healing principles outside of a hospital bed has only recently ...Continue Reading
- Baseball’s First Great Hope in Stem Cell Therapy (8/21/2017) - One of the most intriguing storylines going into the 2017 Major League Baseball season was that of Los Angeles Angels pitcher Garrett Richards and stem cell therapy. Richards, who suffered a torn ulnar collateral ligament of his pitching elbow in 2016, shocked the baseball world by opting out of Tommy John surgery, which has long been ...Continue Reading